Whoever you are,
whatever your story
you’re welcome here
At Grace Church, you will be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are looking forward to your visit and happy to help with any questions you might have. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Grace Church for the first time, so carry on reading to find out more.
On a Sunday, you can expect:
- Each service to start at 10:30am and finish at 12.00pm (approx.)
- Biblically based culturally relevant messages
- Vibrant times of worship
- Times of prayer
- Fun teaching for your children
- Complementary refreshments, and time to get to know one another.
You can enjoy:
- Joining in together. Each Sunday we sing songs of worship together with the whole family, from the youngest to the oldest. Every child is welcome to stay with their family for the whole service and we’d love them to engage with as much as they can. To that end we provide activity sheets, based on the teaching, to help parents or carers enable their children join in with everyone else.
- A place just for children. During the sermon we have two different children’s rooms for 0-4 years and 4-8 years staffed by a great team of trusted workers providing a safe and fun environment to help children learn truths about who God is and who they are because of Him. To help with lunch time we have a number of children’s high chairs so that you can bring a packed lunch for the little ones and enjoy a leisurely tea or coffee after the service.
- Caring for our Students. Since the church started, nearly every Sunday during each university semester, we’ve provided a free lunch for our university students after our main morning meeting. It’s a great time to eat together and spend more time together as church family. We seek to help students get involved in the life of the church through community groups, serving in teams and becoming part of the church family.
Being a part of Grace Church, you will find:
- A place to belong. Community Groups are where we share life together, where we pray, laugh and encourage one another in the gospel as we discuss what we all heard on Sunday and how it affects our lives.
- A chance to serve. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to bless those around you. We are a church where everyone can be involved and can grow more fully in their giftings. Find out (link) more about how to serve and get involved in one of our teams.
- A chance to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Community Group we want to resource you so that you can keep learning and growing in your love of Christ Jesus.